mercredi 28 septembre 2016

Tangier

Hello everyone;
My name is Nisrine Ktari, I’m fifteen years old and I’m from Tangier. I have 2 brothers and one sister and I’m pretty close to them. I’m just a girl who loves reading and writing; I also like traveling around the world, especially in Asia. I’m a big fan of rock/indie music; my currents favorite artists are The neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys, Lana Del Rey, Nirvana and Bring Me the Horizon. In my free time I just like watching series, eating or reading books; my favorite series are Skins, Mr. Robot and American Horror Story. I can be very ambitious as much as I can be lazy. My friends also describe me as a sarcastic person. I can’t stand retarded and uncultivated people. My ultimate goal is to become a psychiatrist or to work in politics.

I’m very proud of my home town city, Tangier, also called the white city. It lies where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic Ocean.During the past few years, it has changed a lot. One of the most popular touristic sites, are the Hercule caves.”Kasbah” where the sultan once lived,is also a well-known place, The palace was built in the 17th century and enlarged by each reigning sultan. Also in the Kasbah is the famous café Detroit, which became a haunt for the visiting and expat writers, and artists in the 60's. There is huge diversity in flavor and culture due to its Berber, Arabian, Spanish, French and Portuguese cultural influences which made it the wonderful city that it is today. Everything in my city is lovely, except some people’s backward mentality.




2 commentaires:

  1. Hi!! I'm Lexi. I've never been a huge fan of music but I think it's really cool that some of the bands you talked about we both listen to. I love writing. I'm not the greatest, but I'm really big into poetry. I watch different poetry slams online, and sometimes I write my own.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey lexi ! It's really cool that we have nearly the same taste of music and we both love poetry and writing. But i've never really been into slam, I would definitly watch some slam online later !

    RépondreSupprimer